Dream on..

My mind answers questions,
which I am not looking to ask.

My thoughts, wander to places,
I have never been to.

Yet, I choose to stare right outside the window.

Holding onto the light,
which will show me the path of my dreams.....

Monday, February 14, 2011

Karmic Ashanti


When god made us, it was said,
It was Adam and Eve but now they’re dead.
We came on, on our ways,
Discriminated god and even his face.
Different religion and different prayers,
Different castes but who fuckin’ cares.
Breakin’ this and buildin’ that,
Demolishing faith, we once had.
With anger within and hate in our hearts,
We’re getting’ nowhere, we are jus’ fallin apart!

CHORUS
Confusion, destruction, curiosity,
Tantra’s and the unseen serenity.
Illusion, dreams, reality
Mantra’s and the karmic Ashanti.

Killin’ each other, just to rule the world,
We are all losers, fucked up and skulled.
With no love, care or emotions,
Feelings are dead, known as compositions.
Their ain’t no equality, their ain’t no one,
Two different colors, a pistol and a gun.
Switch on the lights and take a look at your face,
You are dying every second, you’ve dug your own grave.

Nothing will work unless you do,
Because there’s only one god and it resides in you!

CHORUS x 4

Say your prayers before it’s too late,
Hurry up…it’s time to desegregate!

DATED – 05-04-2004

No comments:

Post a Comment