Dream on..

My mind answers questions,
which I am not looking to ask.

My thoughts, wander to places,
I have never been to.

Yet, I choose to stare right outside the window.

Holding onto the light,
which will show me the path of my dreams.....

Monday, February 14, 2011

Ashes of blood


Gone are the days, it’s all a past,
We thought, we’d make history, oh yeah! It felt like a blast!
The clocks have ticked and the moons up
The nights washing out and I’m all fucked.

We ain’t got nothing but memories of different kind
The eyes all wet but the tears are hard to find.
Everything dies and nothin’ here remains,
For hurt is so beautiful ad vengeance is insane.

CHORUS
It’s all gone and I know it’s out in the cold,
It’s all burning slowly and I can feel it in my soul.
It’s too late for you to ask me why,
It’s completely hallucinating, no matter how hard you try.
It’ never coming back, it’s all washed way with mud,
It’s all burnt down, now it’s called, the ashes of blood!

It wasn’t so easy to come all this way,
Bleedin’ every moment, burnin’ everyday.
The heart’s all bruised and cries for you,
You are far apart, there’s nothing you can do.
I know I was a dreamer, I dreamt all through,
I dreamt of Jesus that I had found in you.
But, I’ll live with this pain and the hurt inside,
Will we ever be together, let’s leave that for Jesus to decide!

CHORUS x 2

DATED – 26-03-2004

No comments:

Post a Comment