Dream on..

My mind answers questions,
which I am not looking to ask.

My thoughts, wander to places,
I have never been to.

Yet, I choose to stare right outside the window.

Holding onto the light,
which will show me the path of my dreams.....

Wednesday, February 02, 2011

I’d Be


If I was a dreamer, what would I be?
An angel, a devil or just a fantasy.
Maybe, I’d be all but wanted to be none,
For, Jesus has sent me a wish,
Still undone!

If I was pain, would I be hurt?
With love, life or just some words.
Maybe I’d heal but wanted to go deep,
For hurt has its own pleasures
But it’s hard to keep!

If I was death, would I rest in peace?
I’d forget the memories and my soul be at ease.
Maybe my bones would rest but my soul would live,
For Jesus still owes me,
The life I has to give!

No comments:

Post a Comment