Dream on..

My mind answers questions,
which I am not looking to ask.

My thoughts, wander to places,
I have never been to.

Yet, I choose to stare right outside the window.

Holding onto the light,
which will show me the path of my dreams.....

Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Explain


Explain me this and explain me that,
Explain me the love, we once had.
Explain me the wet and explain me the dry,
Explain me the tears, we once cried.

Explain me the water, explain me the stream,
Explain me the dreams, we had once seen.
Explain me the dust  and explain me the sand,
Explain me why, you once held my hand.

CHORUS
If you can’t explain anything, don’t even try,
Because life ain’t only about livin; it’s also about how you die!
Even if you try, forget it. You don’t even know how to lie,
Explanation isn’t everything, it’s about how you feel deep inside!

Explain me the famous, explain me the great,
Explain me the promises you had once made.
Explain me the good and explain me the sin,
Explain me the sadness, which I live in.

Explain me the god, explain me the bible,
Explain me why, one is no more reliable.
Explain me the diamond and explain me the pearls,
Please, explain to me, what is this world.

CHORUS x 2

SOLO
If you can’t explain anything, don’t even try,
Because we all live once and then we die.
Explain me the red and the blue,
I’ll explain me and I’ll explain you!

DATED – 03-02-2004

No comments:

Post a Comment