Dream on..

My mind answers questions,
which I am not looking to ask.

My thoughts, wander to places,
I have never been to.

Yet, I choose to stare right outside the window.

Holding onto the light,
which will show me the path of my dreams.....

Wednesday, February 02, 2011

The remains


What once seemed like a dream,
Today it’s a reality and the reality today is the biggest fear.

Everything dies and then fades away,
Leaving you with nightmares, in all kind of ways.

You feel so shit and with what all you did,
With the chances you got, you blew it all in a shot.

You cry and cry but the tears are dried,
The emotions and feelings feel like a sly.

Maybe if you just had it all once again,
Most probably things would have changed.

But after all, this is life,
No matter what, nothing here remains!

Dated – 26-11-2003

No comments:

Post a Comment