Dream on..

My mind answers questions,
which I am not looking to ask.

My thoughts, wander to places,
I have never been to.

Yet, I choose to stare right outside the window.

Holding onto the light,
which will show me the path of my dreams.....

Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Life’s a fuck


In a dead man’s world, life is so blind
Dreams are a memory, that he’s left behind.
Nothing to live for, nothing to lose,
Livin’ and diein’ for, Cocaine and booze.

What does he care and what does he know,
Feelings are like a joint, you smoke and you blow!
Pockets all empty and nothin’ to hide,
Still looking for shit, because who the fuck wants to survive.

CHORUS
Life is a fuck and then you die,
So let’s sniff on cocaine, smoke weed and fly high.
Life’s like a joint, burning away,
You better smoke it up, before it’s too late.
Life’s like morphine, waiting to flow,
Enjoy the fuckin’ trip and let it go.
Because, I ain’t livin’, I’m livin’ to die
So fuck this world and let’s get fuckin’ high!

In a dead man’s world, life is so dark,
Everyone’s trippin’ in the acid park.
One more pill in the name of love,
One more lick, because who the fuck wants to give up.

Fuck the dreams because they ain’t comin’ true,
Just keep on rollin’ brother, for me and you.
Keep the flame burnin’ and let it go on,
Because this is my life and this is where I belong!

CHORUS x 2

Dated – 25-11-2003

No comments:

Post a Comment