Dream on..

My mind answers questions,
which I am not looking to ask.

My thoughts, wander to places,
I have never been to.

Yet, I choose to stare right outside the window.

Holding onto the light,
which will show me the path of my dreams.....

Monday, February 14, 2011

That’s the way I am


I was born in the wilds, don’t know the fuckin’ place,
Ain’t got know religion, ain’t got no filthy race.
Played the ol’ strings and drank  all day,
By the time I was 12, I was makin’ my own way.
Got my first rock band, called devil’s insane,
Blew up all the bucks in the flood of cocaine.
Lived 9 to 5, blowin’ up all the pain,
Slept in the trippin’ streets, boy mus’ been in vain!
Broke my own heart for the one I couldn’t love,
For she was my favorite mistake, sent from above.
Life isn’t easy for a hippie like me,
I have learnt how to rock, that’s why I’m called, BLADE!

CHORUS
Love me or leave me, I don’t fuckin’ give a damn,
I’m a fuckin’ hardcore bastard, that’s  the way I am.
Take me or break me but make it fuckin’ sound wham,
I’m the ugliest sin of the devil and that’s who I am.
Thrill me or kill me, I ain’t changin’ for the glam,
For fuckin’ sake, I was born this way and that’s the way I am!

I ain’t got no companion, ain’t got no bitchy mate,
I’m one metallic ascetic, never believin’ in anythin’ straight.
She once said, I got a blackheart, that never bleeds,
For love , it fuckin’ stinks it’s somethin’ I don’t need.
I don’t know where I am goin’, jus riddin’ this life through,
Because I ain’t got no destination, I’m a rider on the move.
Tequila burnin’ in my veins and gasoline burnin’ below,
I call it my O2, somethin’ that you call dope.
They call me a natural born killer, it’s the look in my eyes,
For I never wish to go to heaven, it’s hell where I wanna die.
I don’t know what’s comin’ and don’t give a fuck for the past,
I’m a muthafukin’ rebel, livin’ it with a blast!

CHORUS x 2

DATED – 02-04-2004

No comments:

Post a Comment