Dream on..

My mind answers questions,
which I am not looking to ask.

My thoughts, wander to places,
I have never been to.

Yet, I choose to stare right outside the window.

Holding onto the light,
which will show me the path of my dreams.....

Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Take it all


There’s a black hole in my head,
Lies doubtingly in the unconscious bed,
Tryin’ to figure out what you said,
Still no answers come out.

Sometimes wondering what to do,
Feeling the colors, black and blue,
Only wondering if I was you,
What would have happened.

CHORUS
Take it all, take my life,
Take the love but let me survive.
Take it all and let me fall
Take it far and leave me to die.

I wake up in the purple haze,
With the shine of sin and grace,
My eyes upon the nativity daze,
But still it’s waiting to reveal.

Still a bit of innocence lies back there,
Digging a hole in my heart, everywhere.
Feeling the agony of the cupids sphere,
But still it all fades away.

CHORUS x 3

DATED – 05-01-2004

No comments:

Post a Comment