Dream on..

My mind answers questions,
which I am not looking to ask.

My thoughts, wander to places,
I have never been to.

Yet, I choose to stare right outside the window.

Holding onto the light,
which will show me the path of my dreams.....

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Fear

The time has come and I know its near,
No matter how hard I try, its hard to fight the fear.
As I drive closer to the edge of death, 
I can't fight it anymore, I'm tired and I need some rest.

I am doing all that I can, to make it happen, 
Somewhere I lack and somewhere I haven't.
Yet I feel I can still make it through,
I am all alone and I know nothing but the truth..

As darkness sets in, my mind starts to fade, 
My conscious triggers signals, my cells begins to evade.
I hold my hands together, to fight the circle inside, 
It time for me to stand and wave the fear goodbye....

Dated - 10-02-2011

No comments:

Post a Comment