Dream on..

My mind answers questions,
which I am not looking to ask.

My thoughts, wander to places,
I have never been to.

Yet, I choose to stare right outside the window.

Holding onto the light,
which will show me the path of my dreams.....

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

More Than a Feeling

As I sway with my conscious,
I feel it craves to explore.
My vision sees the patterns,
The ones, that I can't ignore.

My fingers move and I can't feel it,
The cold that surrounds the floor.
My body aches and my head is spinning,
How do I end this galore..

Chorus
This is more than a feeling,
Oh its more than a pain.
I wish I could have been screaming,
So I could peel off this shame.

As I feel the end is coming,
My dreams start to run.
My body lies in the perfect posture,
As my heart begins to blur.

This is more than a feeling,
This is more than I can take.
As I move closer to disaster,
I can feel my sense, evade!

Chorus..x 3

Dated - 25-05-2011

No comments:

Post a Comment