Dream on..

My mind answers questions,
which I am not looking to ask.

My thoughts, wander to places,
I have never been to.

Yet, I choose to stare right outside the window.

Holding onto the light,
which will show me the path of my dreams.....

Thursday, August 27, 2009

These dark days.......

So tonite I sleep, holding your dreams tight,
You may not be here but your thoughts are a beautiful delight.
As I capture your smell, within in my soul,
I maybe alone but your aura makes, whole.

Tonite I won't feel guilty but I will be alone,
I will make love to you, while I lay prone.
I will draw few lines, which will help me weave,
Some will illustrate tears and some, I will keep.

I'll say a little prayer for you and for me,
I will wish for nothing, except for love and peace.
When these dark days are over and the sun shines again,
I'll open my eyes to all that I regained.

If god gives us the pain, he shall take it away,
Let's not look for happiness but live for this day.
 I know you are alone and it's lonely out there,
I am always watching over you, baby never be scared.

I shall wake you up, sealing this morning with a kiss,
As you open your eyes, there will be more then you wish.
I promise you, there will be a smile and reasons to live,
I will never give up on you, no matter what I have to give..........

No comments:

Post a Comment