Dream on..

My mind answers questions,
which I am not looking to ask.

My thoughts, wander to places,
I have never been to.

Yet, I choose to stare right outside the window.

Holding onto the light,
which will show me the path of my dreams.....

Monday, August 24, 2009

These are my prayers......

Once again I see you say goodbye,
Is this the beginning of many tries?
All I can do is watch you and cry,
Until, I can sing you again, my lullaby.

This heart bleeds and wants to sing,
Again and again, to you my darling,
I fine tune myself, to show you the best,
The best you could have and the best I could get.

The sliver line in the sky,
Running across, for me to analyze,
The truth within the open clouds,
I twist and turn to open my doubts.

I crave and crawl to stand once again,
I bleed and fall to feel the pain,
I run and run, until I can't stop,
I turn and see to realize, what I have got.

You bring me light, you bring me hope,
The strings of strength, which cannot elope,
The prayers, I prayed, are answered today,
I will keep you safe forever and the day.

1 comment:

  1. Where've you been for so long? You write beauitfully and your words hold the power to melt any heart.

    Again, Love it.

    ReplyDelete