Dream on..

My mind answers questions,
which I am not looking to ask.

My thoughts, wander to places,
I have never been to.

Yet, I choose to stare right outside the window.

Holding onto the light,
which will show me the path of my dreams.....

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Smell of your warm senses

Let me get inside your head and dance all night long,
to our favorite song...
Let me get inside your skin and breathe deep within,
the beautiful sin.......
Let me feel your soul into my veins and lose control,
Let me want you so much that I can’t touch the one who told...

Let me be the wicked song and sing in your mind, all night long,
Crying tears of love and smile of passion, to carry on,
Let me unfold my hands and give you love, to never end,
Holding onto your heart, to never break or to never turn......

Let me caress your body holding you gently, to make you feel warm,
Gathering myself around your senses, to enlighten you, to outstand the harm,
Knocking you over your feet, to catch hold of you, every time you fall
Wrapping around the sheets, in your dreams, to break the wall........

Give me one more try, to tell you a lie and make us go high,
Give me one more chance, to romance, this beautiful dance,
Give it all you have and I'll give in, to complete the kissing kin,
Let's, just be, who we are and treasure the key......

No comments:

Post a Comment