Dream on..

My mind answers questions,
which I am not looking to ask.

My thoughts, wander to places,
I have never been to.

Yet, I choose to stare right outside the window.

Holding onto the light,
which will show me the path of my dreams.....

Monday, August 24, 2009

Feelings....

The smell of your body, surrounds my skin
The essesnce of your voice, is deep within
The sight of your eyes, has stolen my ground
Your presence lingers... and you are still to be found......


I think and....................... stop to take another step,
I try to talk but thier is nothing left to be said,
My fingers move and I can feel you inside.
I love this feeling, which I can never hide.


Chorus
Let me touch you again and fill the lonliness, (break)
Let me see your eyes and dream again, (break)
For tomorrow maybe another day, (break)
I wish the moment froze and we just stayed, that way.......


It's hard to beleive you are not here,
I close my eyes to picture all the years,
I never knew, you could have been the one,
The one, I knew and always longed.....

As I lay on my bed and look at the ceiling,
I can never forget, your love and the feelings,
I shut my eyes, to dream once again,
I know this is true......as these feelings remain.

Chorus

1 comment:

  1. Your words engulf me and I tend to dive deeper into those moments.
    There is so much to say, yet what I am feeling overwhelms my ability to express myself.
    I love everything about this feeling and these days I smile knowing you are watching over me.
    You know it, I know it...
    We become one with every passing day.

    Love it Blades! Its beautiful!

    ReplyDelete