Dream on..

My mind answers questions,
which I am not looking to ask.

My thoughts, wander to places,
I have never been to.

Yet, I choose to stare right outside the window.

Holding onto the light,
which will show me the path of my dreams.....

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

A dream come true.......

So I pack my bags and head straight for you,
No rules, no regret and all the right clues,
With your name on my lips and a blushing smile,
I set myself to meet the angle, the one I desire.

As I wait in anticipation, my face blushes to glory,
My mind talks to my head, sharing our beautiful story,
As I step outside to hug you, my heart starts to pound,
Your touch makes me numb, I can't feel the ground.

As we walk by the sea, with smiles on our face,
We feel we are in heaven, and this is the best place,
Nothing to lose but only to gain,
This is where we start, all over again.

So we being our talks, to restart again,
Our lips meet in motion, for the beginning of this game,
As we roll in the sheets and the breathing becomes more intense,
Our bodies draw closer as the moments go insane.

As you lay on my chest and I put you to sleep,
I cuddle you close, so I can feel you breathe,
My hands wrapped around you, holding you tight,
This is the best feeling and everything seems to be right.

Those few hours, seemed the best dream,
Which we always dreamt and had never seen,
One last picture, before we say goodbye,
This seems to be the start of all the tears we cried.

No comments:

Post a Comment