Dream on..

My mind answers questions,
which I am not looking to ask.

My thoughts, wander to places,
I have never been to.

Yet, I choose to stare right outside the window.

Holding onto the light,
which will show me the path of my dreams.....

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

A few words from Khalil Gibhran..........

"Many a women borrows a mans; heart, very few could possess it:,
"If you would possess, you must not claim"!

Every man loves two women; "the one is the creation of his imagination and the one is not yet born".

"We are all prisoners but some of are in cells with windows and some without".

"Every great person I have known had something small in there make-up and it was that small something which prevented inactivity or madness or suicide"!

"When you reach the end of what you should know, you will be at the beginning of what you should sense".

"We choose our joys and sorrows long before we experience them".

""Paradise is there, behind that door in that door in the next room, but I have lost the key. Perhaps, I have only mislaid it"

."They dip their pens in our hearts and think they are inspired".

"A mad man is not less a musician than you or myself. Only the instrument on which he plays, is a little out of tune".

No comments:

Post a Comment