Dream on..

My mind answers questions,
which I am not looking to ask.

My thoughts, wander to places,
I have never been to.

Yet, I choose to stare right outside the window.

Holding onto the light,
which will show me the path of my dreams.....

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Electrical Jaw

Bite hard, taste lose,
Hold tight, the poisonous booze,
Lay low, crawl through,
Electrical Jaw, welcomes you!

Scratch and Itch,
This feeling is a bitch.
Cut wide open
The life pops, broken.

Starry night and gloomy moon,
Golden coins and the silver spoon.
Break of dawn, enters light,
Man to beast, the survival fight.

Row and run, for someone,
Sway and fleet, bruises and bleeds.
Grudge and moan, to feel alone,
Hide in the dark and the pain is gone.

Sharp knives and loud guns,
Smoking room with motherly nuns,
One rule, with no laws,
Come; take a bite of the electrical jaw!

No comments:

Post a Comment