Dream on..

My mind answers questions,
which I am not looking to ask.

My thoughts, wander to places,
I have never been to.

Yet, I choose to stare right outside the window.

Holding onto the light,
which will show me the path of my dreams.....

Friday, September 11, 2009

This is the last good bye....

So I try my best and I could never get....
What I had wished for..

Sometimes I realize, was I living in your lies...
And those days are over....

No, I ain't coming back...Even if you wished so bad...
Now, I know that you are lonely....

As I say goodbye, I know you're praying tight
Wishing for the last time you could hold me.....

Chorus

And we are over now..
No more questions how,
No matter what you do.....

All you can do is pray,
One more chance, but not today,
This time, I am going my way....

This ain't no lie....
You can live your life,
This is the last goodbye...

Their's nothing left to say, we are empty today,
We can't fill the broken vessles....

The cracks won't heal, causes discomfrt and squeal,
We chose this in our faith...

When I see the doves fly, and the clouds passing by,
The silver lining wont appear....

Let's not try so hard, cause we tend to fall apart,
Everthing seems so shattered...

Chorus

No comments:

Post a Comment