Dream on..

My mind answers questions,
which I am not looking to ask.

My thoughts, wander to places,
I have never been to.

Yet, I choose to stare right outside the window.

Holding onto the light,
which will show me the path of my dreams.....

Monday, January 30, 2012

Unknown Sins....


I ain’t got now words
Don’t know what to say to myself,
My mind is like a bible,
Sitting in the Satan’s shelf.

Waiting for the black mass,
Waiting for the words to be unread.
For the beginning of a new dark dawn,
Rising from the grave of the dead.

Chorus

Horny angles….lust sins
Deadly devils….sliding it in.
Unsatisfied fairies….bitchy deeds
Sexy Satan’s….fulfilling the needs.

I finally got some words,
I think I’ll somehow able.
My mind is like the New Testament,
Lying on the devils table.

Waiting for the Black Death,
Waiting for the soul to be free.
For the birth of a new jinx
That will decide the cosmic destiny.

Dated 11-04-04

No comments:

Post a Comment