Dream on..

My mind answers questions,
which I am not looking to ask.

My thoughts, wander to places,
I have never been to.

Yet, I choose to stare right outside the window.

Holding onto the light,
which will show me the path of my dreams.....

Monday, January 30, 2012

I Don't know.....


Rush Rush…..Into my head
Rush Rush….Into my veins,
Rush Rush….Into my blood,
Rush Rush….Before I make a change.

Rush Rush ….Into my mind
Rush Rush…Into my eyes
Rush Rush….into my dreams,
Rush Rush….and take me to the extremes.

Chorus

I don’t know when you’re coming,
I don’t know where to go,
I don’t know what am I thinking,
I don’t know what I know.
I don’t know what you’re saying,
I don’t know who you are.
All I know, is I am alone,
Standing in the, catacomb park.

Go Go…away from me
Go Go….and set my spirits free
Go Go….and fake the illusion,
Go Go….and get me a conclusion.

Go Go….fly far, far away,
Go Go….and bring me the anachronism day.
Go Go…. And find me my undine,
Go Go….and leave my soul to be divine.

Chorus x3

Dated 06-04-04 

No comments:

Post a Comment